Friday, October 12, 2007

Show me God. Or show me the Devil.

In my last post, I mentioned that a colleague sent me a link to videos that support his view that faith healing is real. On that website, the website author mentions his strong support for T.B. Joshua. In some prelimanary research I found out that T.B. Joshua is a very controversial 'christian'. His greatest opponents are... yes, other christians who claim that he is evil and performs miracles through the power of the devil! See for example the article "Clueless in Nigeria" here: http://www.letusreason.org/Poptea8.htm.

I asked Danie and he said that the person doing the supposed healings in the videos are T.B. Joshua. Of course, it does not matter at all whether or not he performs his miracles through the power of God or old Lucifer - if it turns out to be true, it will be adequately paranormal either way.

No comments: