Monday, October 15, 2007

A Rahotep Client - What does she say?

Rahotep sent me the contact details of a long-time client, Irene, who is willing to vouch for Rahotep. So I sent this message to Irene, asking her what evidence she could provide for the validity of Rahotep's claims to be able to use 'Egyptian magic'. Let's see what she replies.

Hi Irene,

I am interrested in the service that Rahotep offers. I am very skeptical when it comes to these kinds of extraordinary claims, and although it would be great if these things are true, it is important to ensure that the people who make these claims are either verified and given the credit they deserve, or exposed as swindlers who prey on ignorance and take people's money for telling them lies. I am going to be honest with you; the scientific community have never found any supporting evidence whatsoevever, for the kinds of "paranormal abilities" these people claim they have. Moreover, there are various people and institutions that offer considerable amounts of money to anyone who can demonstrate that 'paranormal' things exist. So let me be candid: the scientific community thinks that "Rahotep" is a fake.

Now, I am, like the scientific community, willing to believe these extraordinary claims - if the people who make these claims can provide scientific evidence. James Randi is a world-renowned magician, illusionist and skeptic. His foundation, the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) (www.randi.org), offers a million dollars to anyone who can prove that they have 'super' powers - people like Rahotep who claim to be able to do all sorts of things, such as 'see past, present and future' and change lives with 'egyptian magic' are perfect candidates for this prize.

Let me make clear my position here: I am not saying that Rahotep is a fake or a liar. I am only saying that, with good scientific reason, I 'think' such people are fake. And as a rational, moral person, I believe that it is my provocative, if not my duty, to do everything in my power to determine if the people who are making these extraordinary claims are telling the truth, and having with them the means to revolutionise science and human understanding, or if they are indeed swindlers.

That is why I asked Rahotep for the contact details of a client who will be willing to share her experiences with me, so that I can determine, both for the sake of science and the client, if Rahotep really has paranormal abilities. Of course you can choose not to take part in this, but I think it would be a shame, for if Rahotep is genuine, then you have the opportunity to teach myself and the scientific community that, and if we find out that Rahotep is not genuine, then you will have helped the skeptic community, and yourself, expose another fake.

So, the first question I want to ask you, is if you have anything substantial that indicates that Rahotep has paranormal abilities?

Thank you,
Marius.

No comments: